If you are looking for ghodi for wedding then Dada Bhai Ghodewala is the right option for you. They have a stable full of white horses which are used in Indian weddings. Nowadays many bride grooms go to the wedding venue in cars, but the traditional families still prefer horses. In fact most Indian families believe that if a bride groom goes to the wedding venue on a horse then it will be a good omen. There are many rituals involved in the bride groom sitting on the horse. This is the reason that in spite of modernization, most families will take their bride groom on a horse to the venue.
The best part about Dada Bhai’s horses is that they are well trained and experienced. This is the reason that they don’t get scared of the noise of the band or the crackers that people usually burst during the procession of the groom reaching the venue. This procession is known as a baarat and there have been many cases of the horse bucking and running away with the groom or kicking someone. However, this is not the case with Dada Bhai’s horses that are totally under the control of the person leading the horse.
Dada Bhai Ghodawale
0 0 Review
Share your Thoughts
1. Advance 25% of the package price to be paid at the time of booking.
2. Remaining 75% to be paid three days prior to the event OR at the time of the delivery.
3. No additional charges applicable for transportation within the city.
4. Travel and stay charges to be borne by the client if the event is outside the city.
5. Additional charges have to pay if the extra services are availed in the event.
6. The booking cannot be cancelled. A change in date is allowed at no extra charges (Provided that the Vendor is free at that date).