Wedding processions in India tend to be a lot of fun with the groom sitting on the horse and their relatives and friends dancing around him. Somehow Indians believe in creating a lot of noise during a wedding procession. This is the reason that they opt for band baja service provider. The same is true of the city of Nagpur which is steeped in Indian tradition.
Wedding band baja is something that you can get anywhere, but some companies like Prashant band have elevated the quality of these services. Their musical instruments are in great shape and have been modernized. At the same time, their wedding team members are well groomed and good natured. They try to make the wedding procession more joyful with their chosen tunes and they are also able to play any song or tune that you want them to. The best part is that the staff of Prashant band are punctual well behaved and courteous and they understand that the fun of the wedding procession depends on them. This is the reason that they provide fun moments like dancing with the family and friends of the groom if they don’t have an objection.
0 0 Review
Share your Thoughts
1. Advance 25% of the package price to be paid at the time of booking.
2. Remaining 75% to be paid three days prior to the event OR at the time of the delivery.
3. No additional charges applicable for transportation within the city.
4. Travel and stay charges to be borne by the client if the event is outside the city.
5. Additional charges have to pay if the extra services are availed in the event.
6. The booking cannot be cancelled. A change in date is allowed at no extra charges (Provided that the Vendor is free at that date).