It is impossible to imagine an Indian wedding without dance, and this is where the wedding band baja service provider comes into the picture. Of course there has been a lot of change in technology and modern instruments are being introduced by the wedding band companies. However, they make sure that the traditional aspect is kept in mind. For instance for a wedding groom procession or baarat as it is known in India, the dhol or drum is the most important instrument. This and other such nuances of the Indian wedding bands make the Shree Mangaldeep band quite renowned in Nagpur.
You may have seen many bands with shabby costumes and unkempt appearances. However, Mangaldeep makes sure that all their wedding bandbaja crew is dressed smartly in the best of uniforms and have a presentable and pleasant appearance. What is an Indian baarat without the groom’s friends dancing to the tune of the dhol and other music? Then again music is also needed at the wedding venue and for this; Shree Mangaldeep provides services like DJ. So, all your wedding music requirements are completed by Shree Mangaldeep. This is the reason that they have created a name for themselves in Nagpur.
Shri Mangaldeep Band
0 0 Review
Share your Thoughts
1. Advance 25% of the package price to be paid at the time of booking.
2. Remaining 75% to be paid three days prior to the event OR at the time of the delivery.
3. No additional charges applicable for transportation within the city.
4. Travel and stay charges to be borne by the client if the event is outside the city.
5. Additional charges have to pay if the extra services are availed in the event.
6. The booking cannot be cancelled. A change in date is allowed at no extra charges (Provided that the Vendor is free at that date).