Wedding Attire Inspiration
By Shreya Sinha
Best Outfits For The Sister Of The Bride & Groom
Summer is undoubtedly one of the perfect seasons for tying the knot with your love. If you are going to be married during the summer season, then definitely you must be looking for some elegant Summer Wedding Ideas on a Budget. Additionally, if you want to plan for a destination wedding, then you must want to take full advantage of the location. We are here to provide you with some of the best ideas for carrying out one of the coolest summer weddings, without burning a hole in your pocket!
1. Keeping the Baraatis actually cool: As we all know that in India, summer is really very sticky and sweaty rather than being glam. If your event is scheduled somewhere around the mid-day, then you would definitely hate the scorching tropical heat to ruin the dancing of your baraat. That is why you can arrange a Nariyal Pani bar where customized flavors of Nariyal Pani can be made for making sure that everyone stays hydrated whenever they need to be. You can also make use of colorful umbrellas, which might be some customized ones to save your friends from the scorching heat. Adding to this, personalized sunglasses would definitely be the perfect companion for making the dance party be your favorite one.
2. Decorating with some seasonal flowers and palm leaves: As no wedding can be complete without flowers, especially when it comes to the summer wedding decorations, then you must definitely opt for the seasonal blooms. Decorating the outdoors with some seasonal flowers like lilies, sunflowers, garden roses, orchids, etc., would help to stand the heat besides looking elegant and trendy. Incorporating a flower wall for your haldi function would be spreading a beautiful smell in the air besides providing your guests an opportunity to pose in front of the wall.
Along with the seasonal flowers and little palm leaf detailing would be much more trending as a summer wedding décor. You can keep some hanging installations with palm leaves where short messages or notes would be written for keeping the party going. You can also decorate the tablescape with some fresh flowers.
3. Lights everywhere: While it comes to decoration for outdoor weddings, arranging some lights has always been an exciting idea. In order to add some drama to your summer wedding setup, you can arrange some pink, white or small golden lights. Those twinkle lights would spread an elegant look all around and it would also be illuminating the wedding area. Besides decorating the outdoors, lights can be used indoors as well for making it a nice place for the guests to come along.
Moreover, once it gets dark you can release some sky lanterns from your outdoor wedding setup, and trust us, it would look awesome. You definitely would not want to miss the chance to get clicked with your life partner, while the lanterns floating in the night sky would be creating one of the best backgrounds for your picture.
4. Alive Ice cream counter or a Kulfi station: Everyone loves ice creams, even the old ones with no teeth also enjoy having ice cream. So, on your wedding day, you must embrace the fact that a live ice cream counter might be the showstopper of your food section. You can also check with your caterer if they can pull off with some fruit popsicles or multi-flavored kulfis.
Moreover, if you want to opt for some more Indian vibes, then keeping a matka kulfi wala or a gola cart can turn out to be popular among the guests.
5. Arranging light foods and cooling drinks: You need to swap the biryani and Mughlai food items with some lighter food options which shall provide your guests some relaxation. Chaat has always been a favorite item for everyone and it shall definitely rock the mehndi function arranged during the daytime. You can also try some fusion bites with the evergreen and everyone’s favorite gol guppa or pani puri to make your wedding function full of fun. These food items are way less expensive too!
Some DIY mocktails or signature cocktails would definitely be the perfect cooling drinks for satisfying your guests. Also, don’t forget to keep a dessert counter along with some healthy salad options if you want to provide your guests a chance for appreciating.
6. Having a pool party: What can be more amazing than arranging a pool party for your sangeet function or for having a pre-wedding bash! A pool party would definitely be a perfect opportunity for actually letting everyone’s hair down instead of allowing them to stay perfectly dolled up all throughout the wedding.
You can also contact some event planners for arranging Summer Wedding Ideas on a Budget. However, the above-given ideas would surely make your wedding become perfectly instagrammable besides syncing with your budget and the heat of the summer.
Top To Choose Ideas
By Amita Shrivastav
10 Tips On How Long couples should date before getting married